Open to new challenges
Uc&c global service delivery manager
AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE
De Juillet 2014 à Aujourd'hui
Working at Airbus D&S SAS as UC&C Global Service Delivery Manger, accountable for the day-to-day delivery of Unified Communications services to a business community of 40 000 + users worldwide. On top, this role includes IT functional and business understanding to continuously develop and improve UC&C services in accordance with the company strategy and national regulators requirements.
• Accountable for the Unified Communications Services operations (VoIP, Videoconferencing, Web Conferencing and Instant Messaging)
• Management of virtual Local Service Delivery Managers team across Europe
• Management of external suppliers, 3rd party partnership, vendors and contracts
• Responsible for the management of service escalation with internal and external partners
• Management of obsolescence of the services and end-point strategy
• Accountable for a global budget of 14 million euros over 4 countries
• Compliance with Airbus Group service and project management methodology based on ITILv3 and GPP.